- Category: Pastor Letters
- Published: Thursday, 30 April 2020 00:00
「我當日傳給你們的，原是從主領受的，就是主耶穌被賣的那一夜，拿起餅來， 祝謝了，就擘開，說：「這是我的身體，為你們捨的，你們應當如此行，為的是記念我。」（林前 11:23-24）
在疫情當中，主日敬拜最難解決的困難之一就是：如何安排聖餐? 唱詩、禱告、講道，在網上都還可以解決，但聖餐就不容易處理了，問題就是在：當牧者為餅杯祝福後，如何將餅杯傳給在家裡的每一位弟兄姊妹? 因為想不出解決的方法，很多改成線上聚會的教會，就沒有安排聖餐了，而且也不知道什麼時候才可以恢復。但我們若能清楚明白聖餐的真義，知道領用餅杯的目的，也清楚聖餐最主要的意義，會使我們擘餅記念主的聚會更有意義，主的名得到榮耀，就是在疫情過後，每次的聖餐我們也能得到更大的福份，知道「儀式」不是死板的，這樣我們的靈會更興旺活潑，那麼聖餐的意義是什麼呢？
- 聖餐是為了幫助我們更多認識主 – 當保羅在哥林多前書教導「聖餐」時，他兩次提到耶穌拿起餅、杯來，對祂的門徒說：「你們要如此行，為的是記念我」，耶穌與保羅都提醒我們，聖餐最主要的目的就是「記念主」，為了幫助我們不僅思念耶穌，更是要幫助我們思想耶穌對我們的恩情，「記念主」，另一面就是幫助我們學習耶穌的母親馬利亞（路 2:19），將存在我們心中對耶穌的思念，拿出來反復思想，以至於我們能更深的認識主，知道主的寶貴，我們的心能再一次被主的愛所挑旺、更新。主耶穌就是整個聖餐的中心。
- 聖餐是為了加深我們愛主的心 – 「記念主」，首先是幫助我們認識主的所「是」，祂是怎樣榮美的主，使我們更多羨慕祂，被祂所吸引。「記念主」，也是為了幫助我們能反覆思想主的所「作」，讓我們因著祂在我們身上所作的，我們更知道祂何等的愛我們，我們甘願存感恩的心回應主的愛，我們更要有愛主的心與愛主的行動，當我們記念主時，我們會更羨慕主，並更愛主，每次的聖餐後，我們也要思想，我愛主的心有沒有因此而增加?
- 聖餐是一個思念的聚會 - 聖餐聚會不是一個追悼會。追悼會是想念已死的故人，但追悼會後，就漸漸將這個死去的人忘記了。耶穌說：「你們應當如此行，為的是記念我」，很多人常常在不知不覺中，在這句話後多加了兩個字：「為的是記念我（的死）」，聖餐時所唱的詩歌常常也只是使人想到各各他山上孤立的十字架，使人停在可怕的死亡陰影下去領用。其實耶穌並沒有說「記念我的死」，乃是說「為的是記念我」，我們可以從多面的角度去思念基督，思念祂的：順服、謙卑，捨己，榮耀、權威、大能、地位、祂的降生、受死、復活、升天、再來等等，每次的聖餐，我們都可以用不同的角度、與主題去思念基督，我們所選的詩歌是根據那次「記念主」的主題去選詩歌，每次的詩歌都能彰顯主某一方面的榮美。聖餐就不再只有「死」與「苦」，乃是彰顯主榮美的另一面，讓我們的心更向著祂的寶座，聖餐是一個思念主的聚會，思念那位仍然活著愛我們的主，讓祂用祂的豐盛再次吸引我們，使我們更仰慕祂，愛祂的心一次比一次更興旺。
- 聖餐不是一個懺悔聚會 – 很多時候，我們害怕帶著罪去領用聖餐，也懼怕因此吃喝自己的罪，所以我們在領用聖餐時，就不停地作認罪禱告，這就失去了聖餐的真義，因為聖餐不是來思念我的罪，乃是要記念那用大愛洗淨我們罪過的主。我們在參加聖餐聚會前，就應該先反省我們的罪，在神面前清楚認罪、與對付罪後才來聚會，在聖餐聚會正式開始後，我們就不再是認罪，而是要完全把心思放在基督的身上，專心記念祂、讚美祂！
- 聖餐是敬拜的高峰 – 聖餐是為了幫助我們更多去發現主的榮美與可愛，提升我們羨慕主、與愛主的心，我們就要用敬拜的靈將尊貴、榮耀、權柄、能力歸給被殺的羔羊耶穌基督，願啟示錄第五章天上對被殺羔羊的敬拜，同時也臨到我們中間，使萬王之王、萬主之主得榮耀、得高舉，這是聖餐的最終目標。天主教將聖餐（彌撒 – 意即紀念主）看為教會最重要的聚會，是敬拜中的敬拜，這點是我們需要同樣認定的。可惜的是: 他們過份的高舉實體的餅與杯，他們稱餅杯為「聖體」與「聖血」，他們看餅，就是實體的基督的肉身，看杯，就是實體的基督的血，領用餅杯就看作是真的吃主的肉，喝了主的血，但主的血太神聖了，所以只有神父才能喝這杯，他們認為： 吃了耶稣的聖體，就可以獲得天主的恩寵。當人在餅杯面前時，若只注重我能得到什麼，這就不是真正的敬拜了。敬拜的重點不是我們能得著什麼？乃是主在我們敬拜時，祂得著了什麼？真正的敬拜在於：主在這聚會中，有沒有得到該得到的榮耀與讚美，祂有沒有得著我？一般教會認為餅和杯是象徵性，是預表主的身體與主的血，因此我們知道吃這小小的餅，不是最重要的事情，喝這小小的杯也不是最重要的事情，更重要的是：我有沒有藉著這次聚會的餅與杯，更多認識、與得著基督？我在祂面前有沒有更新的領受？最重要的是在整個聚會中，基督有沒有更被高舉？祂的心有沒有因我們的敬拜得到滿足？這是聖餐與敬拜的中心。聖餐時，我們藉著唱詩記念主、與敬拜主，所唱的詩歌不必只侷限於基督受難的詩歌，凡是能幫助我們認識基督榮美、引導我們高舉主的詩歌，我們都可以唱；我們也透過禱告來記念主、與敬拜主，聖餐時的禱告，不必為教會事工或個人的需要來禱告，聖餐的禱告也要以基督為中心，透過禱告，我們來記念主，高舉與讚美祂！餅與杯的重點不是為了給我們吃或喝，最主要的是透過餅與杯，我們可以更多想念基督，更多認識基督；重要的不是得餅或喝杯，重點是: 我們有沒有透過餅杯得著基督，基督有沒有更多得著我們？
疫情期間，很多弟兄姊妹可能沒有比平常忙碌，所以這是一個很好追求主的機會，疫情過後，也會是很好事奉主的時機，因為很多福音朋友可能會比疫情前心更柔軟、更願聽福音，所以我們要把握現今的機會，更多裝備自己，盼望您能把握機會參加國殤紀念日周末的帶職信徒訓練。因為疫情的關係，我們也改在網路上舉行，參加的人也需要全時間參加，其他詳情請參閱上文「門徒與同工訓練營」的資格 (或參看網上的報名表)。這次講員有：莊祖鯤牧師，吳淼垚長老、與李強生(Johnson Lee)長老等，請在禱告中紀念他們，求主賜給他們屬天的話語、天上來的能力，使弟兄姊妹不僅被更新，也從新得力。請儘速報名參加，報名截止日期亦為五月十五日，因為眾教會現多為線上聚會，所以我們不會另寄報名表至各教會，請自行上網下載報名表。
在受病毒攪擾的時日中，詩歌書最能安慰我們的心: 約伯記讓我們認清苦難的意義，詩歌書教導我們如何在夜間中歌唱，箴言使我們得著智慧的心，好在這邪惡、多有苦難的世界中生活，傳道書教導我們: 雖然活在日光之下虛空的世界，仍然能活出日光之上充滿的人生，雅歌書則要我們更多操練: 在各樣的環境中，仍然有內室、與主個人交通的時光。這次讀經營就是讀這五本智慧書，請儘早報名參加，好使您在這幾個月好好的讀這些智慧書，能在疫情與逆境的環境中，得到從天父而來的平安與喜樂。讀經營的參加者不僅必須先有門徒訓練的裝備，並要在過去兩年內至少繼續參加過一次門徒訓練。所以若您想來參加八月讀經營，卻還沒參加過門徒訓練， 請把握機會儘快報名先參加今年五月的門徒訓練、或帶職信徒訓練。我們的講員是: 諶志豪牧師 (Chih-Hao Shen)、及吳徐南玨師母(Mrs. Juanna Wu)，截止報名日期是: 六月十五日，很多弟兄姊妹已在一月交上了報名表，並積極地開始準備，六月一日起就要寫專題報告了，所以欲參加者，請勿遲延。因為眾教會現多為線上聚會，所以我們不會另寄報名表至各教會，請自行上網下載報名表。
疫情絕非偶然來臨，內中必有神的旨意，這是神工作的日子，讓人看到自己的罪惡與無能，使人的身體與靈魂能一同得著醫治，並歸向主，使神的名得榮耀。既然這疫情是在神的計劃裏，我們就需要一同懇切禱告主來成全，因為耶穌教導我們的禱告是這樣說：「願人都尊你的名為聖。 願你的國降臨；願你的旨意行在地上，如同行在天上。」每個主日的黃昏，我們都會在網上為疫情禱告，也會有一些靈修分享與聖經的學習，讓神的話滋潤我們的心，好使我們得著能力作禱告的勇士，讓神的旨意行在地上，如同行在天上，使人身體與靈魂一同得醫治、與得興旺。網上禱告的時間是每主日6：30pm (美國中部時間），我們會使用 Zoom， 帳號是： 8110999917，若需要密碼，請發短信給我，573-999-6235， 請大家一同參加。
- 為五月訓練及帶職信徒訓練的眾講員: 李秀全牧師、莊祖鯤牧師、吳淼垚長老、李強生長老等禱告，求主賜下話語與能力，雖然透過線上的方式，但仍能被神更大的使用，建立更多末世忠心能帶領別人的工人。
Dear brothers and sisters, shalom!
Thanks be to the Lord! He has done wonderful good works in the Spring! This year United States has experienced the darkest and most painful Good Friday. That day was the most severe day of the pandemic, but Easter was a glorious turning point. The Lord’s resurrection power was revealed as the pandemic started to slow down after Easter. There were fewer new patients and more people recovered from Covid-19. When the whole nation prayed asking God to heal, the Lord used this Easter to show His great power. May His resurrection power continue to reveal all over the earth. May the Lord of resurrection to lift us up with His mighty power day by day.
True Meaning of Communion
For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body, which is for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” (1 Corinthians 11:23-24)
During the pandemic, one of the most difficult issues on Sunday worship is how to arrange the Lord’s Super. Singing, prayers, and preaching can be performed virtually online, but Communion is not that easy to handle. The problem is: after the pastor blessed the cup and bread, how can he pass the elements to each brothers and sisters at their home? Since many online churches cannot find the solution, so they just did not schedule the communion. Plus, they don’t know when they can resume Communion. But if we can understand the true meaning of Communion, know the purpose of receiving the bread and the cup, and clearly understand the core meaning of this sacrament, it will be more meaningful for us as we break the bread to remember the Lord together. The Name of the Lord will be glorified. Even after the pandemic, we will receive bigger blessings when we participate the Lord’s Super by knowing the “ritual” is not inflexible. This way our spiritual lives will be even more active and striving. So, what is the meaning of the Lord’s Super?
- Communion is for helping us to know the Lord more— When Paul taught about the Lord’s Super in 1 Corinthians, he mentioned twice that Jesus picking up the bread and cup and said, “do this in remembrance of me.” Both Jesus and Paul reminded us that the most important purpose of Communion is to remember the Lord. It helps us not only to think of Jesus, but also think of the grace that Jesus has bestowed on us. The other aspect of “remembering the Lord” is to help us learn in the manner of Jesus’ mother, Mary (Luke 2:19): pondering in our hearts our thoughts about Jesus. So that we can know the Lord deeper, know how precious the Lord is. Our hearts will be kindled and renewed again by the love of Jesus. Jesus is the center of the whole Communion.
- Communion is for deepening our love to the Lord— “Remembering the Lord”, first is to help us knowing who He IS. He is glorious and beautiful. It makes us admire Him more and be attracted by the Lord. Also it helps us pondering what the Lord has DONE. Because of the works he has done for us, we know how much He loves us. We willingly response to His love with a grateful heart. We also need a heart that loves the Lord deeper and an action that shows we love Him. When we remember the Lord, we will admire Him more deeply and love Him more. After each Communion, we need to consider: does my love for the Lord increase because of this?
- Communion is a gathering of remembering, not a memorial service. People miss the dead during memorial service. After the service, they slowly forget the dead. Jesus said, “do this in remembrance of me.” But often people unaware add two words on this command. Then it becomes “do this in remembrance of MY DEATH.” For this reason, the hymns we often sing at the communion are those only bring us to think of the lonely Cross on Golgotha and let us stay at the shadow of the horrible death when we receive the Lord’s Super. Actually, Jesus did not say “remember my death” but “do this in remembrance of ME.” We can think of Jesus from many angles: submission, humility, self-sacrifice, glory, authority, power, status, His birth, His death, resurrection, ascension, return, and more. Each time we receive the Lord’s Super, we can try to use different perspectives and themes to remember Christ. We can pick an appropriate hymn matching the specific theme to remember the Lord. Each time the hymn can display one aspect of the Lord’s glory. Then Communion is no longer just death and bitterness, but is a display of the Lord’s glory. It lets our hearts face toward His throne. Communion is for remembering the Lord, thinking of the Lord who is still living and loving us. Let Him attract us again with His abundance. We will admire Him and love Him more each time.
- Communion is not a repentance meeting— Some people have been afraid to take the Lord’s Super because they are particularly conscious of their sins, and don’t want to “eat and drink judgment” (1 Corinthians 11:29). They continue confessing sins when receiving elements or simply refuse Communion. This quite misses the meaning of Communion. Communion time is not for us to remember our sins, but rather to remember the Lord who washes away our sin with His great love. Before going to the Lord’s Supper, we can confess our sins and repent in front of the Lord and deal with the sins. When the Lord’s Super begins, we no longer pray regarding our sins, but completely focus on Christ to remember Him and praise Him.
- Communion is the climax of worship— Communion is to help us discover how glorious and lovely the Lord is. It elevates our hearts to admire the Lord and love the Lord. We need to use worshipful spirit to give honor, glory, authority, and power to Jesus Christ. We join with heavenly worship of the Lamb that was slain (Revelation 5). Let the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords receive glory and be exalted. This is the ultimate goal of Communion. Roman Catholics view Communion as the church’s most important part of worship; ‘Mass’ means remembering the Lord. We need to agree with this point. It is a pity that they overly elevate the bread and the cup. They called it “Holy Body” and “Holy Blood”. They consider the bread as the physical body of Christ and the cup as the physical blood of Christ. Eating the bread is literally eating the flesh of the Lord. And drinking the cup is literally drinking the blood of Jesus. But the Lord’s blood is too holy, so only the priest can drink the cup. Their understanding is that eating the holy body of Jesus can receive favor from the Father. For us, if we only think of “what we can get” before the table of the Lord’s Supper, then is selfishness, not true worship. The goal of worship is not what we can gain. But when we worship, what does the Lord receive? True worship is whether the Lord receives the glory and praise that He deserves. Does the Lord gain me? Most churches consider the elements as symbols, a type of the Lord’s body and blood. We know that eating the small piece of bread is not the most important thing, drinking the small cup is not the most important thing either. The most important thing is: Do I know Christ better and gain Christ through the bread and cup? Do I receive new insight in front of Him? During the service, is Christ being exalted? Is His heart pleased because of our worship? This is the key of Communion and worship. At the Lord’s Super, we sing to remember the Lord and worship the Lord. The hymns should not only limit to Christ’s suffering. We can sing any hymns that help us know Christ’s glory, and lead us to exalt the Lord. We can also remember and worship the Lord through prayers. The prayers at the Communion ought not be for church ministries and personal needs. They should be Christ-centered. We remember the Lord and exalt and praise Him through such prayers. The point of the bread and the cup is not for us to eat and drink. The most important is to let us remember Christ and know Christ more. The most important part is not receiving the bread or drinking the cup. The key is: Do we gain Christ through the cup and the bread? Do Christ gain us more?
It is always good that we can eat the bread and drink the cup in normal days. During the pandemic, since we are not able to go to physical churches to worship, then we cannot physically receive the elements. But as long as we have Jesus in our attention, with the bread and blood in our hearts, the features of Communion can “work” and the Lord in Heaven can receive glory. We worship with spirit and truth on earth and will be blessed when we partake in Communion. During the pandemic, when we participate in online worship, when a pastor performs the Lord’s Super, everything can remain the same, only need to change one sentence. Used to say, “This bread is the body of Jesus, broken for us. We receive with a grateful heart.” Now change to “This bread is the body of Jesus, broken for us. We receive in our hearts with a grateful heart.” The only change is adding three words “in our hearts”. And does not need to pass the elements. The most important thing is: we remember the Lord in our hearts and receive the elements in our hearts. During the pandemic, we partake the bread and the cup in this manner can display the true meaning of Communion to give Jesus more glory and we are blessed as well.
May Disciple and Coworker Training Camp (May 17-22)
Due to the pandemic, schools probably will not resume normal classes by May. We decided to hold the May Disciple and Coworker Training Camp virtually. As training camp is a camp of commitment even if it is online, the qualification for the participants is still the same as our normal training. It requires registration on time. It only can come after receiving the acceptance letter and attending fulltime. Attendees still may not be late for the camp or leave early. Pay attention during classes and keep the video camera on. Attend morning devotion, prayers in the evening, and also do homework and memorize Scriptures. Our schedule will be the same as normal. Disciple Training Camp is not just for students or new believers. As long as brothers and sisters who want to be equipped continuously before the Lord, they should come. Our speakers are Rev. Morley Lee, Rev. Tsu-Kung Chuang, Elder Eric Wu and CWC coworkers. May the Lord help more brothers and sisters willing to be equipped and preparing their hearts to come. Please register earlier and encourage others to come to study together. Our deadline is May 15. This time we did not mail registration hard copies to churches. Please download registration forms by yourself.
Lay-Minister Disciple Training Camp (May 22-25)
During the pandemic, many brothers and sisters may not be as busy as normal. It will be a good opportunity to pursue the Lord. After the pandemic, then there will be a great chance to serve! The non-believers’ hearts may be softened and more willing to listen to the Gospel. So we need to grasp this opportunity to equip ourselves. We hope that you can take advantage of the Memorial Day weekend to attend Lay-Minister Disciple Training Camp. Due to the pandemic, we also convert our camp to be held virtually. Participants need to attend fulltime still. For rules on training, please refer to the above paragraph or the registration form posted on our website. Our speakers are Rev. Tsu-Kung Chuang, Elder Eric Wu, and Elder Johnson Lee. Please remember them in your prayers. May the Lord give them words from above and strength from above that brothers and sisters can be rejuvenated and gain new strength. Please register sooner. Our deadline is May 15 also. We did not postal mail registration forms to churches because they are holding virtual worship. Please download registration forms. Please click here for details.
June Youth Disciple Training Camp (May 31- June 6)
Due to the many activities in the youth camp, many of them cannot be done virtually. With pain we decided to cancel this year’s youth camp. The invited speakers will share in December’s Winter Conference. We hope the youths can arrange time to come to this year’s Winter Conference to join with other youths to pursue the Lord together and enjoy the good time in the Lord.
August Bible Camp (July 26-August 1)
In the days of pandemic entanglement, the Books of Wisdom can really comfort our hearts. The book of Job let us understand the meaning of sufferings. Psalms teach us how to sing in the dark. Proverbs give us hearts of wisdom in order to live in the world filled with evil and suffering. Ecclesiastes teaches that even though we live in a world that all is futility, we can still live out a life filled with light from above the sun. Song of Solomon teaches us how to more practice a personal inner room life with the Lord even in all kinds of surroundings. We will study five wisdom books during this Bible Camp. Please register soon, so that you can have a few months to study those books. During the pestilence and difficult situation, you can have the peace and joy from our Heavenly Father. Participants of Bible Camp not only need to have attended Disciple Training, but only need to attend at least one disciple training camp within two years. If you wish to attend August Bible Camp, but have not attended any disciple training camp before, please grasp the opportunity to register May Disciple and Coworker Training Camp or Lay-Minister Disciple Training Camp first. Our speakers are Rev. Chih-Hao Shen and Mrs. Juanna Wu. Deadline for registration is June 15. Many brothers and sisters have turned in their registration forms in January and started to prepare diligently. The participants will start to write the assigned topics from June 1. So please do not delay if you wish to attend. This time we did not postal mail application forms to churches. Please download registration forms by yourself.
Prayer during the Pandemic:
The pandemic does not come by chance. There is God’s will in it. This is the days of God at work to let people recognize their own sins and helplessness that their bodies and spirit can be healed together. They will turn to the Lord to bring glory to the God’s name. Since the pestilence is in God’s plan, we should earnestly pray for the Lord’s will be done. Jesus taught us to pray like this:” Hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.” Each Sunday evening, we will have online prayer meeting focusing on the pandemic. We will also have devotional sharing and Bible study to let God’s words nourish our hearts so that we can gain strength to be the prayer warriors. We also pray that God’s will be done on earth as in heaven so that our bodies and spirit can be healed and be revived vigorously. Zoom prayer meeting is held every Sunday at 6:30pm (US Central time), Meeting ID is 8110999917. If you need a password, please text me at 573-999-6235. Please join us.
Prayer Requests :
- Pray for May disciple and coworker training camp. Even though we are doing it online, we pray the Lord to let brothers and sisters attend with committed hearts. We also pray that all the participants can pursue the Lord concentratedly, study each lesson faithfully so that they will be used by the Lord during these difficult days.
- Pray for May Lay-minister disciple training camp that the Lord will raise more lay ministers to become the watchmen in trials and lead others to the Lord. God’s kingdom will be expanded. Even though this camp is held in virtual meeting form, may the Lord raise more people to commit themselves to Christ in the camp, and to serve the Lord’s kingdom all their whole lives in the future.
- Pray for all the speakers of both May Discipleship Training and the Lay-Minister Training. They are Rev. Morley Lee, Rev. Tsu-Kung Chuang, Elder Eric Wu, and Elder Johnson Lee. May the Lord give them words and strength. Pray the Lord to use them greatly even with online format so that they can build up more faithful servants for the Lord to lead others during the last days.
- Pray for the youths in the Midwest. Even though they cannot attend this year’s youth disciple training camp, they will continue to pursue the Lord. May God give their parents wisdom to lead their children.
- May the Lord help Pastor Ko to pursue the Lord more on one hand, one the other hand to use literatures to communicate with other churches during the pandemic. Pray the Lord that in the Lord that he will bring good results. May the Lord also bless Pastor Ko’s whole family.
- Pray the Lord to help CWC coworkers to use online worship each week to bring good fruits and provide the spiritual needs for the brothers and sisters.
- Pray for the ministry of brother Qinglong Liang. Even though he cannot step out of the home, but almost every day, he uses the internet to have individual meetings or church meetings. May the Lord strengthen him and keep his whole family.
- Pray for the American coworkers for maintenance and building ministry. During the pandemic, praise the Lord! they still faithfully continue to serve to prepare CWC camp to be a place to bless others as a long term base. May God bless the works of their hands.
- Pray for campus ministry during the pandemic. May the Lord use this time to build up more student coworkers and prepare them in the new semester to be used by the Lord to become influential coworkers.
- Pray for campus ministry after the pandemic. The student numbers may be expected to drop due to visa situation. But we pray the Lord to help each student to have a softer heart to accept the Lord after experiencing this century disaster.
- For this reason, we expect to face a time of change in the next semester. May God give us vision to win more disciples of this new generation.
- May God raise new coworkers to serve the Lord with us during the new challenge to win more souls.
- Pray for this month’s financial needs of CWC. May the Lord move more brothers and sisters’ hearts to support our ministry in prayers and offerings.
- Pray for the planning of August and September’s short term mission teams. We expect that students need the Gospel even more after the pandemic. May the Lord prepare and equip each mission team member to win more souls for Him.
- May God let all people turn their eyes upon Jesus during the pandemic. May our whole bodies and spirit can be healed, and God’s kingdom will be expanded.
May the Lord keep our bodies away from the virus during these “stay at home” days. Our soul can be protected from the attraction of the world’s evil force. Keep our spirit away from the king of the world that we whole ourselves can turn to this King of Kings Lord Jesus!
Pastor Billy Ko